Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Final Year Project

Just finish my final year project presentation yesterday. Everything was so good initially, but things went wrong when it came to the methodology. I had used the wrong method to test the variable. I feel so down and demotivated. How could i make such mistake in my final year project. I couldn't stop blaming myself on the way back to my hostel. AND this morning i had a very weird dream that i suddenly posses the power to communicate with people who pass away. Am i thinking too much till my mind deos not really get a rest. Arh~~~~i know that everyone need to go tru the failure in order to learn from the mistake, but i really can't stop thinking about it...it is so shameful to make such mistake in front of lecturer/supervisor. Hope that i can get tru it and make an improvement in another fianl year presentation next semester.

1 comment:

shuling said...

So, are you still be able to correct the mistake? if yes, stop being so demotivated and start looking for solution. If no, then take a deep breath and chill, if you can't change, there is no point to think about it over and over again.
Cheer up, bro!
I believe you sure can do better for the next presentation. You are so passionate about your course and I am sure the lecturer and professor will know how much effort you have put in your project.
I miss you and all the best!!!