Monday, November 2, 2009

FYP submission

Arghhh.....
Sometimes, i really wish that i could be just like Bill Gate or Mark Zuckerberg...
Get away from all those exams, assignments, and my damn dull life ...Even though they weren't complete their degree....And yet their achievement is still remarkable and they are recognized as a successful people in the eye of the world.
Just hope that i can find something that meaningful as well to shed some light to my life....
The people who success in their life certainly posses a lot of passion to life...
But what is the thing that really stimulate them to have such passion?

Two days ago, i was loafing around at MPH while waiting for my friends...
Not really have the intention to read books or spend money...
Just flick through Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad...
If i was a couple year younger,
i would not be that interested in it ,
and probably it is too much vocab for me to understand the content....
But i was so keen to read it as i started the first page....
Unfortunately, I saw my friends started to leave ...
then i just put the book back on the book rack...
May be i will buy it and spend sometime to read it someday.

Today, it is the deadline for the submission of Final Year Project.
I suppose to finish it earlier than that but i failed to do so...
I had hand in the report on 5.03pm instead of 5pm.
I know it may not a big deal to others....
but it means so much to me....
I feel like i never learn the lesson from my mistake...
I had spoiled my final year presentation ....
Why i still can go easy on my report....
Or i just does not want to do it ....
i Guess it is just my laziness...

I really wanted to strike for a dean list or first class last time....
But does it mean anything to me?
Getting the deanlist does not make me happier...
I rather do something that can cheer my day than spending the whole day just for study...







No comments: