Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

It's 1.30am at the new year's eve...
I am suppose to bed right now since there is class tomorrow morning...
But thinking of this would be the last night I'd blogging before the end of the year....
i decided to stay a bit late to spit out what is in my mind....

I'm not really like new year for this year....
the word "new year" remind me about "aging"....
probably because it remind me that i still have a lot of things does not accomplished ...
and the time i have seem so limited...
Perhaps whoever watching this right now would have say:" come on, you are just 22, man !"
Well, time is slip through our finger...

I am started worry about my future...
all the uncertainty is in my head...
will i get a good job after graduated?
when would i meet with my another half?
when i can get myself a car?
when,why, how, what and where......
all the lingering doubts.....

Maybe i should just do my part and left the rest for the God to decide.

No comments: